Sunday 17 January 2010

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

Just recently I seem to have accumulated one or two 'things' - what with Christmas and everything and just wanted to show them off.

The first things are a lovely red polka dot tea pot, 2 make up bags and a matching 2 tier cake stand. The were meant as Christmas presents but arrived too late. I couldn't possible send them back now could I? Lol!

The other thing I had was a set of cookery books in a hat box. Each little book was given such appetising name such as Strawberry & Guava, Apple & Pear and Orange Flower Water & Violet. I am planning to do some of the recipes from these in the next couple of days - I just don't know which ones to do first!

There is also nothing nicer than something for free and I had this gorgeous little sewing tin as a free gift with a magazine - so no more lost scissors.







































No comments: